Join us in celebrating the awareness and wonder of ancient festivals that connect us to the rhythms of nature and the progression of the seasons. This fun filled day includes story telling, live music, food, crafts, shopping and more!
- Time: Saturday, November 17, 2012 / 10 am to 4pm
- Location: Spring Garden Waldorf School — 1791 South Jacoby Rd in Copley, OH.
- Cost: Admission is $2 — $1 goes to SGWS and the other is donated to the Good Samaritan Hunger Center. Cash only please.
Check out our FaceBook Event Page
- Unique kid crafts like yarn dolls, paper stars and more.
- Music from great local bands like Hey Mavis.
- Young child entertainment like puppet shows, marble room, and the infamous magical cookie fairy and boat rooms.
- Older child entertainment like the pocket person hunt and trebuchet challenge.
- Eating wholesome and delicious homemade food and baked goods.
- Shopping at a handmade artists’ market, child-item raffles and our special child-only shop for Mom and Dad holiday room.