Grade Eight are organizing a food drive, through the Akron Regional Food Bank, November 4-13th. It is part of our celebration of Martinmas — to remind ourselves to be the light of kindness during dark days. Grade Eight will set up collection containers in the lobby where you can place anything from cereal to personal care products, as long as the container is not glass.
Suggested donation items include:
- Boxed cereal
- Canned fish (tuna or salmon)
- Canned vegetables
- Canned soup
- Canned fruitCondiments / dressings
- Dried pasta, rice, and beans
- Canned meals (stew, pasta, chili)
- Cleaning supplies
- Personal care items (toothpaste, soap, shampoo)
- Paper products
Thank you for helping to be the light for a family in need!