Welcome back! Children are dismissed at 3:20 every day. Any child not picked up by 3:30 will be taken to Aftercare, which is held in the gym or out on the playground. Please come in to sign your child out of Aftercare.
During 3:20 dismissal, parents may either park and pick their child up, in person, from their place near the front entrance, or they may pull into the circle and children can walk to the car and get in.
If a parent needs to speak with faculty, staff, or another member of our community, we ask that they park in the lot and pick children up in person.
Here are some tips for picking up your children during this time:
- Please always drive 5 mph while on school grounds.
- Please put your cell phones away before you pull into the driveway.
- Please turn your radio down or off when you enter school grounds to support our peaceful and calm atmosphere.
- Please do not park or leave your car after pulling into the circle. Parking in the circle is prohibited.
- Please pull forward to fill open space in the circle. Do not stop in front of your child, but instead fill all open space ahead of you before stopping to allow more cars in the circle.